Xtra Protecta Sublingual
Multivitamin and Mineral
Formerly "Xtra Protection"
1 gram provides:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 243.5mg
Rice flour 160mg
Beetroot powder 140mg
Silica dioxide 50mg
Orange powder 25mg
Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate) 30mg
Vitamin E (natural) 31iu 20.8mg
Di-calcium phosphate 18.7mg
Magnesium (oxide) 18.7mg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 14.7mg
Phosphorus (from Di-calcium phosphate) 10.4mg
Orange flavour 10mg
Para aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 7.8mg
Potassium (gluconate) 7.8mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 7.8mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 7.8mg
Choline (bitrate) 5mg
Carrot powder 5mg
Shatavari root powder (asparagus) 5mg
Spinach powder 5mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3.9mg
Zinc (gluconate) 2.3mg
Iron (gluconate) 1.6mg
Managanese (gluconate) 1.6mg
Vitamin A (834iu) 351ug
(starch, maltodextrin, vitamin A acetate, sucrose)
Folic acid 63ug
Potassium iodide (iodine) 21.8ug
Selenium (Di-calcium phosphate, L-selenomethionine) 15.5ug
Chromium (picolinate) 14.3ug
Ammonium molybdate (molybdenum) 7.7ug
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 7.7ug
Vitamin D2 (48iu) (starch, ergosterol, gum acacia) 1.2ug
CONTAINS NO: gluten, wheat, lactose, artifical colourings or preservatives
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
More than 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Long term intake of this amount of Manganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue.
Long term intakes of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Formerly known as Sublingual Xtra Protection Mutlivitamin & Mineral
All the immune health power of our popular Protecta - Immune Formula multivitamin supplement in a sublingual blend. Placed under the tongue, this sublingual supplement can be quickly absorbed for maximum and fast impact.
OUR BLENDWHAT DOES IT DO?
Our Sublingual Xtra Protecta uses a similar formula to our popular Protecta - Immune Formula multivitamin supplement. Our sublingual supplement has been carefully blended and balanced to provide a complete sublingual powder that provides a range of essential vitamins and minerals.
IMMUNE FORMULA HEALTH SUPPLEMENT
Sublingual Xtra Protecta contains iron, selenium, vitamin B12, B6 and C. This blend of vitamins and minerals all contribute towards the normal function of the immune system. Our immune formula contains pure quantities of all of these nutrients.
UNIQUE SUBLINGUAL SUPPLEMENT
All of our sublingual supplements are unique in the fact that we only use natural ingredients that provide the pure supplement formulation in our sublinguals, there are no excipients in our Sublingual Xtra Protecta blend.
HOW OUR SUBLINGUAL SUPPLEMENT WORKS
When the sublingual powder is placed under the tongue, the vitamin and mineral nutrients absorb quickly into the bloodstream, ensuring you don't lose any of the nutrients as it absorbs into your body.
- Vitamin B6 and C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6 and C contirbute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin B6, C and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin D and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels