Description: Vitamin B6 is water-soluble, which means the body cannot store it. Usually, vitamin B6 is excreted from the body within eight hours of ingestion. It is important that it is a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency. This vitamin B6 complex utilises the pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) form of vitamin B6. We have blended this biologically active form of B6 with magnesium, zinc, vitamin B1 and B2 which are co-factors in the proper utilisation of B6. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, or P5P as it is commonly known, is the active form of vitamin B6. In foods or most supplements, vitamin B6 is found in one of three forms: pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal, or pyridoxamine. Inside the body, these forms of B6 have to be converted by the liver to the active form the body needs - P5P. Low rates of conversion from the inactive to the active form of vitamin B6 have reported, especially in people with impaired liver function, celiac's disease, older adults, and in children with autism. By consuming vitamin B6 in the active P5P form, conversion is no longer necessary, and the full benefits are available immediately after absorption. This Vitamin B6 Complex supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a health supplement that contains nothing but pure vitamin B6 Complex, there's no need for anything extra to bind the capsule together. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, which ensures that the nutrients absorb into your body during digestion.
- itamin B6, B1, B2 and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, these nutrients
- contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system, co
- ntribute to normal psychological ,
- contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cells,
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism,
- contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity,
- contributes to normal cysteine synthesis, and
- contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
1 capsule provides: Magnesium citrate 500mg, Capsule shell: vegetable cellulose 120mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 50mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 25mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 25mg, Zinc (citrate) 25mg. Each capsule provides 75mg of elemental magnesium
Allergy Advice: CONTAINS NO: gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings, Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, Approved kosher.