Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin1000mcg
120 vegetarian capsules £12.00
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is usually only found in meat as a food source. B12 cannot be stored by the body. It must therefore be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency. If you follow a vegetarian or vegan diet it is very important to monitor your vitamin B12 intake as it is a nutrient rarely found in food sources other than meat.
There are two forms of vitamin B12 available on the market: methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin. We use methylcobalamin in our vitamin B12 supplements, as research has shown that it remains in the body for a longer period of time and at higher levels than cyanocobalamin, which means that your body is supplied with vitamin B12 for longer if you use methylcobalamin than if you use cyanocobalamin. Additionally cyanocobalamin isn’t something nature ever intended your body to deal with – it exists only as a chemical synthesized in laboratories. It doesn’t occur naturally in any living organism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
|INGREDIENTS per capsule: Rice Flour, Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose, Alfala 15mg, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1000ug|
CONTAINS NO: gluten, lactose, wheat, added preservatives, artificial colouring
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans