1 gram provides:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 540mg
Rice flour 149mg
Beetroot powder 130mg
Citrus bioflavonoids 85mg
Silica dioxide 50mg
Orange powder (citrus sinensis) 23mg
(Maltodextrin, orange juice concentrate, citric acid)
Orange flavour 9mg
(Maltodextrin, flavouring prepartions, silicon dioxide)
Asparagus powder 4.7mg
Carrot powder 4.7mg
Spinach powder 4.7mg
The herbs in the sublingual formula provide the PH (acidity level) and the lipid solubility level for the powder to be absorbed in the mouth.
CONTAINS NO: gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
OUR BLENDWHAT DOES IT DO?
Our Sublingual Vitamin C supplement is manufactured specially to take the form of a highly absorbable sublingual. When the powder is placed under the tongue, the nutrients are able to pass directly into the bloodstream, speeding up the process. It is the herbs in the sublingual formula that provide the PH (acidity level) and the lipid solubility level for the powder to be absorbed in the mouth.
UNIQUE SUBLINGUAL SUPPLEMENT
All of our sublingual supplements are unique in the fact that we only use natural ingredients that provide the pure supplement formulation in our sublingual. There are no excipients in our sublingual vitamin C blend.
HOW OUR SUBLINGUAL SUPPLEMENT WORKS
When the sublingual powder is placed under the tongue, the vitamin C nutrients absorb quickly into the bloodstream, ensuring none of the nutrients are lost as they absorb into the body.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Sublingual Vitamin C is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption