Protecta- Immune Support Multivitamin
90 vegetarian capsules £18.00
Protecta is an improved formulation of our best selling IM90 - Immune Formula health supplement. It is ideal for those who lead a busy day to day lifestyle with a uniquely balanced blend of key essential vitamins and minerals that contribute towards the normal function of the immune system.
OUR BLENDWHAT DOES IT DO?
Protecta Immune formula is a multivitamin supplement that contains a unique blend of vitamin and minerals that contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
IMMUNE FORMULA HEALTH SUPPLEMENT
Protecta contains iron, selenium, vitamin B12, B6 and C. This blend of vitamins and minerals all contribute towards the normal function of the immune system. Our immune formula contains pure quantities of all of these nutrients.
PUREST IMMUNE FORMULA INGREDIENTS - NO EXCIPIENTS
Our Protecta Immune Formula comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a health supplement that contains the purest ingredients, there's no need for anything extra to bind the capsule together. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down within the acid of your stomach, meaning that your body absorbs the nutrients at the right time.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
Protecta Immune Formula is suitable for vegetarians. It is also approved kosher.
- Vitamin B6 and C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin B6, C and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base, carbohydrate, vitamin A, macronutrient and fatty acid metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin D and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels