A multivitamin and mineral supplement formulation just for kids, in a children's sized Trufil capsule. Each capsule is designed for children so that they are easily swallowed and digested by the body.
IDEAL HEALTH SUPPLEMENT FOR CHILDRENWHAT DOES IT DO?
If your little ones don't like capsules, then no need to worry. Our capsules can be easily opened and the contents can be added to a meal or drink, thus making sure your child gets all their vital vitamins and minerals.
Our multivitamin supplement is tailored for a child's wellbeing. Each capsule contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, natural source vitamin E and a broad range of the B family of vitamins. Calcium, Iron and Zinc are also included to complete this comprehensive formulation.
PUREST VITAMIN AND MINERAL INGREDIENTS - NO EXCIPIENTS
Our Kids Multi multivitamin comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a health supplement that contains the purest ingredients, there is no need for any unnecessary chemicals or excipients to bind or fill the capsule. Vegetable cellulose capsules are also designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are abosorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Kids Multi is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, and manganese and iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamins B2, C and E, and manganese and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamins A, B6, B12, C and D, and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and C, and iodine contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin A, B2 and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
INTERACTION WITH OTHER SUPPLEMENTS
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamins A and B2 contribute to normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels