Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)500mg
120 vegetarian capsules £14.00
Calcium ascorbate is a gentle, non-acidic form of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, which means the body cannot store it. This means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency..
Calcium ascorbate is a great source of vitamin C if you are sensitive to the acidity associated with most vitamin C supplements. Our blend contains pure calcium ascorbate encapsulated within a vegetarian shell to form a high-quality vitamin C supplement without the acidity. It is the most absorb able form of vitamin C and is quickly assimilated by the body.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
INGREDIENTS per capsule: Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 500mg, Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose, 100mg, Alfalfa Powder 11.4mg
Contains No: gluten, lactose, wheat, added preservatives, artificial colouring
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans