Vitamin B3- Niacin
120 vegetarian capsules 100mg £9.00
120 vegetarian capsules 500mg £12.00
Vitamin B3 is a water-soluble vitamin, which means the body cannot store it. This means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
Our vitamin B3 supplement is completely pure nicotinic acid in a high dose. It is advised to gradually build up to this dose of niacin as it can cause hot flushing, red skin and nausea. It is therefore advisable to start at the lower 100g dose and build a tolerance to this first. If adverse symptoms occur then drink plenty of water and sit or lie down until the symptoms pass, usually they pass quite quickly. It is not a risk to health..
- Vitamin B3 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B3 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B3 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
|INGREDIENTS per capsule: Pure Nicotinic Acid (Niacin) per dose purchased, Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose|
CONTAINS NO: gluten, lactose, wheat, added preservatives, artificial colouring
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans