Sublingual Vitamin B12, Cyanocobalamin
25g Powder £4.50
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is usually only found in meat as a food source. B12 cannot be stored by the body. It must therefore be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency. If you follow a vegetarian or vegan diet it is very important to monitor your vitamin B12 intake as it is a nutrient rarely found in food sources other than meat. Our Sublingual Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin provides a dose of vitamin B12 in a highly absorbable sublingual. This helps to simplify the process of taking your vitamin B12 supplements. When the powder is placed under the tongue, the nutrients within can pass directly into the bloodstream.
- s to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
|INGREDIENTS per 1 gram (2.5 measures or approximately 1/2 a level teaspoon):, Rice Flour 304mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 285mg, Beetroot Powder 266mg, Silica Dioxide (Anti-caking Agent) 50mg,Orange Powder (Orange Juice Concentrate 40%, Maltodextrin >59%, Citric Acid <1%) 47mg|
Orange Flavour (Maltodextrin 80-90%, Flavouring preparations 10-20%, Silicon Dioxide 0-5%) 9.5mg, Spinach Powder 9.5mg, Shatavari Root Powder (Asparagus racemosus) 9.5mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25ug, Biotin 25ug
CONTAINS NO: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Added Sugar, Artificial Preservatives or Colourings
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.